Thursday, March 13, 2014

No title!

It is cold outside and that hasn't stopped the girls from bundling up to go out and ride their bikes! To look out and see four identical bikes with nearly four identical girls (in size) ride down the road makes me smile!

This has been a week! A week that a new issue has surfaced. Talk about sending this mama to her prayer closet! This was a bridge I didn't expect to cross, yet here we are! I'm thankful that I can run to the throne, I pray that God will give me the wisdom and ability to walk through this time that brings hope and healing.

This has been my first week on the Isagenix healthy eating plan. I continue to feel more energized! My body is in shock from the green leafy veggies and sweet potatoes, foods that I passed up in the past but enjoyed this week! I eat my main meal in the middle of the day, it keeps me on track and is filling. I've been pretty surprised a how easy it has been to follow.

Monday is Journey's birthday and I need to step it up on planning her gifts and birthday dinner. I can't believe she will be 13! She has grown in height!

Trusting God to lead, guide and direct my steps as I care for the girls.

Until next time . . . Jesus, I trust you!

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely a challenge parenting at this age and this many and all girls! Just think how much more wisdom you have now than when Jordan was younger.

    Keep up the good healthy eating. You'll wonder why you didn't do this sooner. Happy Birthday, Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, Vicky! It almost feels too easy. (the dieting - not the parenting, lol!) Keep up the good work - praying for you.

    ReplyDelete