Thursday, March 27, 2014

Long overdue photos . . . catching up!

I turned on the fireplace in my bedroom back when it was so cold and I enjoyed it so much. This was a treat as I rarely use it due to the expense.



The girls enjoyed the snow and kept bringing in their snowballs for me to see!


This was Journey's first time to see snow. Her ice ball is still in the freezer!


I took this photo just to prove that I really cooked! This is the before shot . . .


. . . and this was the after!


This was my first attempt at cooking a whole chicken and it was delicious and easy! The meat just fell of the bones! 


I never know what I'm going to find when I go to tuck the girls in at night! One night about a month ago this note was on the girl's bedroom door. Sweet but far from what was really happening…they weren't asleep. They love to talk and play for hours after we pray and I say, good night!


On March 17th we celebrated Journey's birthday. She wanted Taco's for dinner and then we ended the meal with ice cream and cake!




Instead of buying Easter outfits we joined the ever growing movement, Forget the Frock! We purchased Tee Shirts to help an adopting family to wear for Easter Sunday!












The tee says, Love crosses oceans! I loved this shirt and its message!

Thankfully, I have been able to leave a few hours early from work during this week of Spring Break! The girls and I have run errands, and today I walked around the long block twice while the girls rode their bikes! They had fun and it was a beautiful day to be outside!

Today marks the completion of three weeks on my 30 day Isagenix Challenge! I am loving this lifestyle change and the healthy benefits that have come along with this program! 

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures! Your chicken looked delicious! Good for you with sticking with your new, healthy lifestyle! Your girls are so sweet! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete