Friday, March 7, 2014

Just another day

Today, I start my Isagenix! I have taken my measurements, weighed and I'll get someone to snap a photo of me at work! Typical of me, I've misplaced the daily check list of when to drink, what to snack on, well you get the picture! Thankfully, I found a checklist online! What would we do without the internet?

Kendall wants me to look like her, umm I don't think that is going to happen! That sweet girl wants me to be her size! If only!

Schooling is going well for the girls. They are nearing the end of their Bible class, yesterday three of the girls took math tests, and one had an English test. Spelling tests are weekly! Grading their work takes me a good hour or more depending if I couple it with listening to them read.

With the weather we have not had any real outings. Plus right now the funds just aren't there to do anything extra that requires cash. Thankfully, biking is free and before the rain hit again, the girls enjoyed an afternoon of bike riding.

Eden has adjusted to her braces! She told me that I was right that they weren't hurting now. She and Journey go back to the orthodontist on the 17th of this month.

We are past due for our six month visit from the social worker. I had not heard from her so I sent her a text asking about the visit. I guess that will be coming up shortly. I'll work on getting her photos and a list of the doctor's we have visited over the last six months.

The daily happenings seem boring and not really blog worthy yet this is our life!

Until next time . . . Jesus, I trust you!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading about your "boring" everyday life! Actually, yours is one of the first blogs I enjoy reading. Keep up your great work with the girls and this new adventure on taking care of yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you as you get started with your 30 day plan, Vicky! You're going to feel great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes boring is good:) You deserve a little bit of boring:)

    ReplyDelete