Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Birthday, Journey!

Happy 13th Birthday, 
Journey Caroline Xiang Simpson!


I will never forget the day I received your file! I knew at once that you were the one! I loved your dance video and was beyond excited when I finally received my PA for you.


I can hardly believe that we are nearing the two year home anniversary!  Your sisters love you and we are all thankful to have you as part of our family.


Eden, Mackinley, Journey and Kendall

Journey, you are the youngest, yet that does not stop you from being the "boss"! Seek God with all your heart, soul and mind and "lead" with God's love and His ways.



You are a great little sous chief! I love having your help in the kitchen!


Your second US birthday, I can hardly believe that you are turning 13! I love you and want you to know that I will always love you.


As we celebrate your special day, I want to remember your birth mother. I am thankful that she gave you life and loved you enough to place you where she knew you would be found and cared for until I could come for you.



I am thankful for your strong spirit and desire to achieve. 


Journey, I love your playful spirit and the way you like to tease and your attempts to sneak up on me! (Just as I finished typing this I heard Journey trying her best to sneak up on me!) 


Journey likes to cuddle and that makes this mama's heart happy!



Today, we celebrate you, Journey, and your birth! I praise God that he gave me you, a special gift, dearly loved and greatly treasured! Happy Birthday!

Until next time . . .

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful girls! Hope her birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What special words of love for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete